Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Follies

file under: my b

I didn't have a bookmark on me today, so upon finding this website, i immediately printed one off, got the scissors, and started heating the office laminator. To my dismay, when I inserted the items into the laminator, they did not come out the opposite side... I had not lined the bookmark up with the edge of the laminate sheet. And because the machine is one giant hunk of plastic there is no way of opening it to inspect the damage, though I assume the worst.

4 comments:

gilda said...

oops. hope you don't get in trouble! :)

Joy said...

i didn't get in trouble, but i can't help feeling bad about it. i don't even want to look up how much one of those costs...

gilda said...

hahahaha. well hopefully you didn't tell anyone then!! ;)

Joy said...

i was worried someone would open it up and see a crumpled up, melted pikachu and know it was me!!