Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

I feel pretty bad for letting my blog go to the wayside, but I didn't feel inspired. I felt out of whack. I got a really good rest last night and today I feel energized and ready to tackle all my tasks. So, without further ado, my TILT for today:
  • rapping: If you've randomly stumbled across my blog, I will inform you that my rap persona is Silky Snowflake and I have so much fun writing songs and performing. I truly do. I get pretty stressed when I have a show coming up, but it is a creative outlet and that is just how I roll. I am a world class procrastinator, so I am always crunched. I bought the flyest threads and accessories yesterday! Leftover 4th of July apparel, giant earrings, and a glasses necklace. Just wait, bra.
  • the universe: I'm freaked out just writing about it. I'll never get over it. Never. When I look at the sky, I see past the particulate matter and past our local group and past the edges of my imagination into infinity and I am surprised when I come back to my awareness. I fear one day finding myself somewhere else. To be honest, it feels a lot like reading His Dark Materials did.
  • traveling: I get lightweight bummed when I think about how long it's been since I had a proper trip or vaycay. I went to the beach for a weekend in June and it is too depressing to consider if there has been much else besides overnighters since Disney World last summer. Oh, Disney World... But now I am working towards extended jaunts across the pond and the Mason-Dixon.
  • random information: a la Wikipedia

No comments: