Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey Peter Frampton, do you like toast too?

Well well well, dear neglected blog readers (reader?). I have risen from the ashes and am proud to announce my participation in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month, where in I write a blog post every day during November. This is a rad idea because it is making me write. And because I might win a prize! I think the odds are in my favor because I have not won a random drawing since 6th grade when I won a boombox in the recognition notice drawing. It was so embarassing; I had to walk in front of the WHOLE middle school to accept! GUH! The point is, I have a ton of half written posts I want to get up and share with you. I always have a dozen ideas swirling around in my head so I imagine that this activity will also garner clarity! I just rapped up a ton of shows so I am stoked to have more brain time to devote to my creative whims.


I just bought 5 pairs of 3D glasses, which I fully plan to incorporate into my daily wardrobe. I am gonna mod it up and make some necklaces. If I sold one 3D glasses necklace for $3, I would make almost 100% profit. I mean, that's really all I want to do with my Silky merch, just hand make some crappy kitsch things for my friends. I think I am going to ask min lillebror to do some art for me. Zach draws epic landscapes and then he "destroys" it by covering the scene with a brutal battle. My brother is 9 years younger than me and has always been one of my very best friends.


I have recently found out that a movie is being made of Preacher and The Goon. Seth told me there is going to be a Kick-Ass movie and I mean, I am still not over The Spirit. I know about Y: The Last Man, Black Hole, and We3 and I think there was another beloved tale that is slated to be snatched from my breast. Good God! What's next? Fables? Good-Bye, Chunky Rice? American Elf?!?!? hahaha! So I guess what bothers me is that it seems like all the writers are just leeching off other people's stuff! All the good writers are on television and everybody knows it.

No comments: