- How to Affordably Dress Designer: I have been sitting on this article from Forbes.com since the summer, but it is ultra relevant now! The economy has worsened since July and now that stores are putting out holiday merchandise and marking down fall items, it is important to be a savvy shopper! Have you scored on any deals lately?
- Galavanting: This online women's travel magazine and community has a lot of unique resources: articles from both fledgling and experienced female travelers, a boutique, tons of linkage, and brilliant tips! Definitely peruse this site before your next trip.
- Retail Me Not: This is just one of a few decent coupon code sharing sites. Whenever you're making an online purchase and there is a blank for entering a coupon code, be sure to visit one of these sites to see if there are any promotional codes you could use to instantly score free shipping or a percentage off the total. A crucial link!
- Faux Bois tutorial: Ready Made magazine is the Nylon for DIY and craft kids. This tutorial is a mega easy way to kitch up your living space with a fake wood grain.
- Lego Kitchen Crafts: Here are a few photos of some cute kitchen items (e.g. napkin holder, vase) made out of Legos. My brother will definitely not notice any missing Legos. Well, he won't until he sees them on display in my bedroom.
- Eye Heart Glasses: A fashionable blog for us visually impaired peeps. The blog is adorable because it runs just like another fashion blog with street style photos, vintage frames, eyewear icons, and unique glasses designers. I ♥ Eye Heart Glasses!
What links are you diggin this week?