Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vlogging; or "Is this really happening?"



Vlogs are the raddest shit ever because we get to witness little twerps and total bitches in their purest, most egotistical form. In real life, these people totally piss us off; on the internet, we watch every crummy video of people scratching their ass or soap boxing about some inane topic. The vlog initially fills the same sort of criteria as a blog, but it is so much more. It is a video, not text. I suppose my vanity assuming people want to read this is equal, but call me old fashioned. Well, don't actually because I am totes new fashioned. And I mean I guess I have just undermined my whole argument and don't have much more to say on the topic successfully. I just wanted to post that video, honestly. This boy cracks me up. I want to watch all his videos! So, I guess after all it's a greater meta thing because I hate these videos and love them for the exact same reasons. Hmmm....

No comments: